Terms of Service
- Generally. Throughout the remainder of these Terms and Conditions provisions, TraderMinute as well as its employees, agents and affiliates shall be collectively referred to as “TraderMinute.” These Terms and Conditions establish an agreement between the User and TraderMinute. By accessing, browsing or using the website (“Site”) in any way, you (the “User”) agree to all of these Terms and Conditions as well as any subsequent modifications thereof.
- Warranties and Releases These Terms and Conditions contain various warranties and releases from the User as well as disclaimers of liability from TraderMinute. You should carefully read these Terms and Conditions before using the Site or any products/services offered. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions do not access, browse or utilize the Site or products and services offered by TraderMinute.
- Termination of Use. TraderMinute retains the sole right to terminate any User and/or to deny access to TraderMinute’s Site or services for any violations of these Terms and Conditions or for any other reason whatsoever as determined in the sole discretion of TraderMinute.
- Modifications to Site and Services. TraderMinute may, in its sole discretion modify or discontinue any service, product or any aspect/ feature/information of the Site without prior notice to Users. Users may be notified of such changes on the “Last Updated” section of the Site.
- Modifications to Terms and Conditions. The Site and its owner are entitled to unilaterally make changes to these Terms and Conditions without notice to Users. By using the Site, Users acknowledge that the Site may modify these terms without notice and that such modifications shall become binding at the time they are posted. Changes to this document may be made from time to time as new products or services are added or as market and business conditions change. Individual notice of these changes will not be distributed, but the latest revision will be posted on the Site in the “Last Updated” section of the Site. Users should review this document prior to using the Site and periodically check the Terms and Conditions.
- Age Restriction. Users must be at least 18 years of age to use the Site and become a “User.”
- Use in the United States. TraderMinute’s Site and services/products are intended for use by persons residing in the United States. If a User outside of the United States chooses to access the Site or use services/products, that User bears sole responsibility for compliance with the laws of the jurisdiction from which the Site is accessed or in which the services/products are used. TraderMinute makes no representations that the Site, content or services/products available to Users is appropriate or permitted for use outside of the United States. Users may not make use of this Site from any jurisdiction where use of the Site is prohibited by law.
- Removal of Offensive/Inappropriate Material. TraderMinute may remove any posting, email, password or username that is offensive or inappropriate.
- The content, services and products provided by TraderMinute are strictly for personal, noncommercial use.
- Users may not copy or burn any content provided on the Site by TraderMinute.
- TraderMinute has no liability to User for modification or discontinuation of certain content, features, products or services (which TraderMinute may do in its sole discretion),
- TraderMinute offers a variety of instructional tools on the Site. However, unless otherwise expressly stated, User should assume that trades being placed are real. User should be aware of the significant risk of loss that accompanies live trading.
- Any trades placed by User are made at User’s own discretion (i.e. the decision to make a trade is solely the decision of the User). TraderMinute does not warranty the accuracy of any content or information provided by instructors and User should not rely on such content or information when making an investment decision .
- TraderMinute’s instructors have varying degrees of experience investing in the market. The purpose of any instruction or communication from instructors concerning trading is made based upon that instructor’s own experience and should not be relied upon by the User in making any investment decision. TraderMinute does not warranty the accuracy of any statements, information, or communications provided by instructors. Such statements, information and communications are not intended as specific investment advice or to influence the User to engage in any particular trading activity; only to provide Users with certain insights into various trading and investment strategies. All trades made by TraderMinute employees are for illustrative purposes only and are not made for purposes of recommending a specific investment for any User.
- Neither TraderMinute nor the instructors receive compensation for the profitability of their own trades or for the performance of any User’s trades.
- Any gains or losses experienced by a User’s are purely attributable to the User’s individual investment decisions and not to TraderMinute or any instructor.
- TraderMinute and its officers, employees, representative’s agents or independent contractors are not licensed investment advisers financial advisors or broker-dealers. They do not provide investment or financial advice and do not make investment recommendations.
- Trades made by instructors do not constitute solicitations, recommendations, promotions, endorsements or offers
- Users must comply with these Terms and Conditions and all use of the Site, services and products must be lawful and non-commercial in nature. Users must not engage in any activity that is threatening, harassing, defamatory, invasive of privacy, vulgar, offensive or otherwise objectionable. Users may not use someone else’s image or personal information without authorization. Users may not use the Site to advertise or solicit products or services.
- Users may not use any unauthorized means to access the Site (including the use of automated systems such as “robots,” “spiders,” or “offline readers.” Any attempt to introduce files or programs or engage in any activity that interferes with the Site’s functionality is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, any attempt to gain unauthorized access to TraderMinute’s computer network, registration or User information is strictly prohibited.
Subscription; Cancellation; Terminations; Reactivations
Cancellation of your monthly subscription(s) can be done up to 3 days prior to your registration billing date by making your request in writing to email@example.com ( please allow up to 24 hours for cancellation to be effective). No credits, refunds or membership transfers will be given once you have been billed. Subscriptions are not transferable under any circumstances. In the event you want to rejoin after cancelling your subscription(s), you will need to reapply as if a new subscriber. TraderMinute retains the right to terminate your subscription at anytime for any reason. Refunds, if applicable, will be given at the sole discretion of TraderMinute. Acceptance of a request for reactivation or acceptance of an application from a past subscriber shall be at the sole discretion of TraderMinute, without any obligation to provide a basis for denial, if applicable. Questions regarding any of these policies can be directed to our accounting manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Privacy and Opt-Out Choices
This Site is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. TraderMinute makes no representations or warranties in relation to this Site or the information and materials provided on this Site. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, TraderMinute does not warrant that this Site will be constantly available, or available at all; or that the information on this Site is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading. Nothing on the Site constitutes, or is meant to constitute, professional advice of any kind.
Limited Rights of Use; Intellectual Property
The educational services, information and materials provided at www.traderminute.com (the “Site”) are the sole property of TraderMinute, except where indicated, and may only be used for personal, non-commercial use. The educational services, information and materials provided at www.traderminute.com (the “Site”) are the sole property of TraderMinute, except where indicated, and may only be used for personal, non-commercial use. You agree not to modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, port, publicly perform, distribute, exploit, sell, publish, broadcast, or circulate any information, research, charts, Site pages or drawings or any other content received through the services of the Site to anyone by any means whatsoever without prior written consent of TraderMinute. You may not post any content from this Site, podcasts, email alerts, message forums, webinars, reports, or any other content to news groups, mail lists, electronic bulletin boards, or to other individual(s) or parties without prior written consent. Membership is provided on an individual basis. You are not allowed to share Username and password information with non-subscribers. Activity at the Site is closely monitored for any unauthorized use. The viewing, printing or downloading of any content, graphic, form or document from the Site grants you only a limited, nonexclusive license for use solely by you for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sub-license, sale, preparation of derivative works or other use. No part of any content, form or document may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, other than for your personal use (but not for resale or redistribution).
TraderMinute reserves all intellectual property rights associated with the Site including content, products and services. By accessing the Site and using content, products and services, User receives a limited, revocable, non-transferable license to access and display the aforementioned information solely for User’s personal, non-commercial use. Users may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or reduce any portion of the Site to a human-readable form. Users are permitted to download or print one copy of individual pages of the Site for personal, non-commercial use. Any intellectual property notices located on such materials may not be removed. Users do not obtain any ownership rights in the material downloaded or printed. Users shall be responsible for any injury resulting from copyright, trademark or proprietary rights infringement.
Disclaimer; Limited Liability
The Site is owned and operated by TraderMinute Inc (the “Owner”) and is an EDUCATIONAL SITE ONLY. Neither the Owner, nor any employee, agent, affiliate nor representative holds itself out to be a broker, broker dealer, financial advisor or representative in any way. The Owner does not avail itself of any of SEC or state securities laws and neither the Site nor its operations have been scrutinized or approved by the SEC or any other federal or state regulatory body. Before using any information you find on the Site, whether via a subscription or not, you should consult with a financial advisor.
Periodically the Owner will publish, or simulate, on the Site market trades in order to provide education on how to find and select potential trade candidates. The Site, or its owners, may or may not participate in each trade idea published or simulated. The Owner has taken reasonable measures to ensure the accuracy of the information on the Site, however, it does not guarantee its accuracy. By using the Site, you expressly agree that the TraderMinute is not liable for any loss or damage which may arise from the content or your inability to access the Site, for any delay in or failure of transmission or notifications sent through this Site. The content on the Site is not intended as personal investment advice and cannot be relied upon as such. Information on this Site should be used for educational purposes to help you learn how to predict price movement on stocks and stock options. USE OF THIS SITE FOR PERSONAL FINANCIAL DECISIONS IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU AGREE THAT YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR INVESTMENT DECISIONS AND THAT TraderMinute HAS NOT PROVIDED ANY INVESTMENT ADVICE AS TO YOUR PARTICULAR INVESTMENT(S). YOU ALSO AGREE TO RELEASE TraderMinute FROM ALL LIABILITIES AND CLAIMS OF LOSS RESULTING FROM ANY ERROR IN QUOTE AND TRADE DATA AND MARKET ALERTS. YOU AGREE TO HOLD TraderMinute AND ALL AFFILIATES HARMLESS FOR ANY LOSS YOU SUFFER BASED UPON ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY TraderMinute. YOU AGREE THAT THE MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF TraderMinute, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, MANAGERS, USERS, PARTNERS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, CONTRACTORS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, LICENSORS AND/OR AFFILIATES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND/OR RELIANCE ON ANY MATERIALS OR INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE TraderMinute IS LIMITED TO ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100.00) OR THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID TO TraderMinute FOR A SINGLE PRODUCT OR SERVICE. YOU AGREE THAT TO WAIVE ANY CLAIM AGAINST TraderMinute, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, MANAGERS, USERS, PARTNERS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, CONTRACTORS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, LICENSORS AND/OR AFFILIATES FROM ANY DAMAGE, INJURY, EXPENSE OR LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO TraderMinute’S SITE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND/OR INFORMATION AND MATERIALS PROVIDED TO YOU.
All answers to questions provided through personal communication with the Site, or its owners and employees are for educational purposes and use of such information for investment decisions is at the risk of the individual.
You agree that TraderMinute is not legally responsible for your choice to make any actual trades based on any trade ideas published or simulated via the Site. All trades published or simulated are for educational purposes only. TraderMinute assumes that all Users paper trade each trade idea in order to learn to formulate their own trade ideas.
If you are dissatisfied with any material or information found on the Site, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Site. If TraderMinute is found liable either individually or collectively for any claim made with respects to services offered, liability shall be capped at the amount of fees paid during the month for which the event giving rise to the liability occurred.
By subscribing to or purchasing any package or upon using any information provided by the Site, you certify and confirm that you have read and understood the above Disclaimer and that you understand that the Owners are not licensed as brokers, broker dealers, financial advisors or representatives, but that this Site is an educational site designed to teach winning trade principles. By using any information or communication published by TraderMinute, you take full and complete responsibility for all personal trade decisions and investment decisions that you make and that any losses sustained are not the fault or responsibility of TraderMinute.
Forward Looking Statements
TraderMinute’s content, videos, programs, releases, emails, and communications may contain forward-looking statements. Typically, forward-looking statements include terminology such as “believes,” “expects,” “will,” “may,” “should,” “could,” “expects,” “anticipates,” “plans,” “intends, “estimates,” or the negative thereof as well as similarly terms that may be used in discussing trade ideas and market risks. Because a variety of risks and uncertainties may create different results than those articulated in forward-looking statements, User should never rely on such statements to make specific investment decisions. Neither TraderMinute nor any employee is liable for any forward looking statements. TraderMinute is not obligated to update any forward-looking statements because of newly obtained information or the occurrence of future events that cause such forward-looking statements to be inaccurate.
Equitable use by third parties of RSS feeds in the free area of the Site is permitted as long as a direct link is provided to the Site and prior written approval has been obtained.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Site, its Owners, affiliates, agents, employees, distributors and all officers, directors, shareholders, successors and assigns of each of the foregoing from and against, any and all liabilities, obligations, losses, damages, out-of-pocket costs or expenses (including interest, penalties and reasonable attorney’s fees and expense incurred in the investigation or defense of any of the same or in asserting any of their respective rights hereunder) arising out of your violation of the Terms and Conditions contained in this document or out of your use of the Site.
Links to Other Websites
The Site contains links to other websites to aid in the training of Site Users. The Site and its Owner is not responsible for the content, accuracy, functionality or opinions expressed on these websites and such websites are not investigated, monitored or checked for completeness by the Site or its owners. Links to other websites published on the Site does not imply an endorsement or approval by the Site or its owners. Use of a linked website is done at your own risk.
Neither the User or the Site or the Site’s owners shall be held responsible for any delay or failure in performance to the extent that such delay or failure is caused by embargoes, wars, government requirements, or acts of God; provided, however, that performance of each Party’s obligations hereunder shall not be excused by reason of an act of a government authority in the exercise of its enforcement powers against a Party for the alleged violation of any law, rule or regulation.
There is a very high degree of risk involved in trading stocks, stock options, and futures. Past results are not indicative of future returns. TraderMinute is not responsible for your trading and investment results. By using the Site and availing yourself of the content of the Site, you acknowledge that TraderMinute has made no representations, assurances or guarantees with respect to outcomes, likelihood of success, profitability or otherwise. Classes, courses, indicators, strategies, coaching, mentoring, articles and all other services, products and features provided are strictly for educational purposes only and should not be construed as investment advice. By using the Site and availing yourself of the information and content contained on this Site, you expressly acknowledge and affirm that such information and content is for educational purposes only and that you have not relied on any of the information and content for making any specific or general investment decisions.
You agree that before using the Site, you are independently aware of any and all risks associated with derivatives and options trading and have carefully considered your own experience, financial objectives and financial resources prior to using the Site.
Furthermore, you expressly agree to waive any and all legal claims against the Site, its owners, employees, agents or its affiliates for any loss of investment, diminution in value or damages of any sort resulting from your use of the Site or the use of the information contained therein. You agree that TraderMinute shall not be liable for any indirect, special or consequential loss or for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
This waiver is to be construed as broadly as permissible under applicable law to protect TraderMinute and is deemed to apply to any federal or state regulatory investigation or action against TraderMinute that may be instituted by you.
These Terms and Conditions and any subsequent use of the Site or activity based on your use of the Site shall be construed, enforced and governed by the laws of the State of Utah, without reference to its conflicts of law rules. Any action at law, suit in equity, or any other judicial proceeding, mediation or arbitration arising out of these Terms and Conditions or resulting from any use of the Site whatsoever (including any and all claims regardless of their nature) against the Owner, its employees, agents or its affiliates, shall be instituted only in the courts or locale of Utah County, State of Utah. All Parties agree that the courts of the State of Utah shall have exclusive jurisdiction over these Terms and Conditions, your use of the Site and any dispute arising therefrom. You further agree to waive any defenses based on lack of personal jurisdiction, subject matter jurisdiction or venue and agree that the courts of Utah County, State of Utah shall have sole and exclusive personal and subject jurisdiction over you and any issue related to these Terms and Conditions and your use of the Site. THE USER HEREBY WAIVES TRIAL BY JURY IN CONNECTION WITH ANY ACTION OR SUIT ARISING UNDER THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS DOCUMENT OR OTHERWISE ARISING FROM THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE USER AND THE SITE OR TraderMinute. USER AGREES THAT ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE RESOLVED EXCLUSIVELY THROUGH MANDATORY ARBITRATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE AMERICAN 8 ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION’S COMMERCIAL/FINANCIAL SERVICES RULES AND PROCEDURES.
In any action, proceeding, mediation, or arbitration arising out of these Terms and Conditions or your use of the Site, the prevailing Party shall be entitled to recover attorney’s fees and costs.
If a provision of these Terms and Conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.